We're excited that you're joining the Eagle community.Becoming a student at Houston Community College breaks down into 5 steps, outlined below.Along the way, our Advising Centers are here to help with any questions you may have.

However, a transcript hold will be placed on your record until an official transcript is received in the Office of Student Records within the first semester of enrollment.

If you have a college transcript from a country outside of the United States, please visit the Transfer Room for more information.

How do I know if I need to complete the TSI Assessment (TSIA)?

Ask HCC is Houston Community College's online knowledge base library of frequently asked questions and answers.

Ask HCC is designed to assist you in quickly finding answers to your questions about our institution.

A couple notes: Students may also complete the Texas Common Application for 2-year schools at applytexas.org, but should allow extra processing time before registering.Students are encouraged to use the Program and Course Finder to search for information on HCCS degrees and courses.In order to better determine your placement status and apply all possible earned credits towards your future degree plan, be sure to submit an official transcript from your high school and any other college/university you previously attended.You should also submit score reports from external tests like the SAT, ACT, AP, CLEP, IB, etc.Please request that transcripts and score reports are submitted to HCC electronically.If you need to directly mail an official transcript or score report to HCC, please use the following address: HCCSOffice of Student Records P. Box 667517-MC 1136Houston TX 77266-7517 HCC will use unofficial transcripts/grade reports and TSI scores for initial advisement and placement purposes.